Hope your wake-up wasn’t as difficult as mine was! (To the point that I didn’t even hear the alarm going off until it was in full swing for about 5 minutes). Apparently, I was exhausted.
If you missed any of this whirlwind weekend’s posts, you can check ‘em out here:
- Gonna Make You A Pizza You Can’t Refuse
- Shower Time!
- Perfect Saturday.
- I’m On A Boat?
- Take Me Out to the Ballgame
I woke up starving this morning and in the mood for some fruits, veggies and filling protein (powder).
Obviously even in the cloud, fog and cold weather, a smoothie made the cut.
- 1 C 1% milk
- Whole Foods Frozen Mixed Berry Concoction (I would have looked at the label to see what it was comprised of but since I don’t even remember making my smoothie I was so tired, that clearly didn’t happen)
- 1 Scoop Elite Vanilla Protein Powder (I finally looked at the brand that boyfriend buys! If you like Whey Protein, this stuff is TASTY.)
- Agave Nectar
- Couple shakes of cinnamon
- Large handful of spinach
Hit the spot. I chugged it the instant I got to work.
Speaking of protein powder, I’ve been so very intrigued by all the positive reviews for SunWarrior Protein Powder, and today the stars aligned.
So I bit the bullet, took the sale price, and it will be delivered shortly.
I’ve only ever used Whey Protein so I’m both skeptical and excited to try this “Raw, Vegan” protein powder.
- Made with 80% protein, Sunwarrior has the Highest (non soy) raw (Not Heated over 90 Degrees) whole grain sprouted vegan protein on the market.
- Highest Net Protein Utilization score of any vegetable based protein and the highest ratio of amino acids converted to proteins.
- Sunwarrior is created with a Low Temperature natural Enzyme process that does not use any chemicals or acid hydrolysis (like most proteins do).
I’ve heard nothing (seriously, nothing) but rave reviews about Sun Warriors and when the price is right… well we all know I have no problems rationalizing purchases.
Just like Kimmy K has no problem crashing her fiance’s bachelor party while she was having her own at the club next door.
With that, it’s time to close some deals and take some names… see you after lunch!
Are you an impulse shopper or do you think/research things through?
Are you a sucker for a good deal?
I used to be an impulse shopper but now I’m really, really trying to think things through and research before making purchases. If it’s something I already want, and it magically and miraculously is on sale, I love finding a great deal!