- A new blog layout (let’s just state the obvious here). The old margins were driving me insane. I love how clean, and easy to read this one is.
- The sun already shining pre-8am. (We’ll ignore the fact that it was pitch black at 7am when I woke up)
- Temper Trap blasting through the speakers on my way to work
- Finally waking up feeling rested and not exhausted
- When my co-worker bakes her delicious Caramel Bars and I have one on my desk before 8am (lunch can’t come soon enough!)
- When my morning smoothie explodes out of it’s stainless steel bottle getting on everything but me
- That I can cross-train to my little heart’s content and not have to even think about running, pacing or distance
- The two cookie recipes I’m putting into action tonight
- The Nike Free Run IDs I’ve had customized for the last 6 mos for the marathon, and thanks to winning a spiff at work involving a Visa Gift Card, they are being ordered today.
Hope your week is off to a great start!