I am so happy it’s Friday I can’t even tell you. Add to that it’s a rest day on the training plan!
Last night we watched the Jersey Shore premiere and let me just say I cannot WAIT for this season to play out.
- Situation and Snooki? Really? Did he have to tell Ronnie in the most creepy way possible?
- Was anyone else gagging at the end when Pauly and Deena did that weird things with their mouths together? (I’m sorry, but that just can’t be defined as kissing. It looked painful and weird. Pauly looked miserable.)
- Did JWoww get really skinny or have something done to her face? Something seems off.
- Can anyone else not wait for the Ron/Situation throw down? This just screams quality television to me.
We obviously enjoyed a homemade Italian feast while watching our favorite cast in their “motherland” (a term I use loosely because I’m pretty sure JWOWW isn’t even Italian.)
Easily one of our best yet.
- BBQ Sauce
- Chopped Chicken
- Red onion
- Fresh Rosemary
- Mozzarella and Romano cheese
- Pesto brushed on the crust
- TJ’s Whole Wheat Pizza Dough
Since no one told SF it’s actually August, it still looks like January outside, so for breakfast (and to go with the merino WOOL sweater I had to wear to combat hypothermia) I went with some piping hot oats.
Nothing screams summertime like hot oats and wool sweaters.
- 1/2 c oats
- Unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- spoonful almond butter
- fresh blueberries
Delicious breakfast! I’d still rank it behind smoothies but these oats definitely showed up as a contender today.
Off to get some work done…. enjoy your Friday!
Do you watch Jersey Shore? What are your thoughts?
If not, what’s your favorite reality TV show?